Last weekend I was in Winnipeg. Not for any particular reason, just to go meet and watch R5 perform. 🙂 (My mom and dad got me the tickets for my birthday back in January) It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. They made a bad year good. I was so happy. Here’s why.
1. I got to meet them!! It was soooooooooooo cool, they are the most amazing band (along with One Direction of course :P) Rydel, she’s the sister of the Band and Ratliff/Ellington’s best friend, touched my shoulder. I admire all of R5.
2. Star of Austin and Ally in the band. Ross Lynch who plays Austin Moon, is in R5. I’m not fangirling (maybe a little though ;P) I got too stand next to him!!!! Yayyy!!!!! It just so happens Ross is one of my all-time favourite people/bands.
3. American Idol Stars.There was a brother sister act who opened for R5. Their names are Brandon and Savannah. They were on American Idol season 8. They got eliminated in the quarterfinals. They were about 16-17 years old. To go from American Idol to opening for big shot bands like r5 made me realize that if you want to achieve your dream then, you have to work for it, and trust me, I am. I sooo want to be famous in anyway. I feel like I’m that kind of person who lives for the spotlight. But, we all have our own dreams, and that’s eh okay 😀
4. Selfie with Ryland #celebselfie. For those of you who might not know. Ryland is the youngest Lynch. He isn’t in the band but, he Dj’s to get the crowd hyped up and he works the sound boards for each concert. He was so amazing and kind. I just had to get one with him.
5. The songs they do are AMAZING!!!! Everyone should know at least an R5 song or two because, there AWESOME!!! Songs I like from them is… well… all of them 🙂 What’s your favourite song (s)? Songs they performed includes: Loud, Fallin for you, Billion Hits, Love The Way You Love Me and much more!!!!
Hope you liked this post!!! The concert was soo much fun. If you like/love be sure to check out their website ww.r5rocks.com/home
Oh – I also got to shop at a real mall!! IT was EPIC!!
For an update – my mom said I could write we are still working on the whole school issue. She is ready to move back to Ontario. So am I 😦 Thank you for your support.