This is an idea from Mikimayla of Thailand. We have become kinda friends even though we’ve never met because we both blog. You should check out her blog too. She does one in French and one in English. She asked for me to make a list of interesting things I’ve accomplished. So, I am going to make a list of the top ten most interesting things I’ve done in my life:
1. Went to Australia – exotic animals, brilliant hills, Australia is a place to go and never come back!! I held a koala!! It hurt with love (the claws hee hee)
2. Got 1st place in a Remembrance Day essay contest out of about 25 schools in my area when I was in Ontario – I was in the newspaper for my city.
3. Made a blog – Something I don’t regret doing 🙂
4. Getting a blog that became international – Why I don’t regret doing it!!
5. Having a reader base that stretches from Canada all the way across to New Zealand – I have made friends with Mikimayla in Thailand. Someone in New Zealand. It’s been extraordinary to see things from across the world.
6. Went to We Day – greatest life changer in my life so far. You don’t need to be special, (like a celebrity, or someone famous), to make a difference.
7. Went to Regina by myself overnight – I went with a camp. It was the first time I was far away from my parents, but it was awesome!!
8. Meeting a famous band – My mom made me go. I met New Kids on The Block 🙂 Donnie Wahlberg played around with me for a few seconds. I like him 🙂
9. Moving from big city Ontario to small town Saskatchewan. This one, not that much of a deal to me. And, finally
10. Buying a T.V. with my own money – I thought it would be cool to have it in my room. I was impressed with myself that I saved my own money to buy something so great.
In other news, I went to a party for my good friend E. We went to the Gallagher centre for 3 whole hours!! My other good friend S was there too. We went on the Aquaclimb wall, did the 5 1/4 storey waterslide, dove in the pool from the diving board. So much more. After the Gallagher, we went back to E’s house in the grand ole country. On the way, we saw a “Lightning Mcqueen” (car) stuck in a ditch. It’s winter here and the roads are pretty icy. It was pretty funny but probably not for them. Inside, my friend S went downstairs to the lounge, she wanted to surprise E. She made the whole lounge a party zone. I distracted E and helped S. When it was done, it was pretty amazing if you ask me. Which you should, because I witnessed it. We had cake, opened presents, and made a movie!!! Pretty great party if you ask me, right??? WRONG! It was an amazing party. We were up ’till around 3:00am. Soon enough, it was time to go. I didn’t want to leave considering it was my first Sask. sleepover away party. But, I missed my family.
To all of you who are going to their first sleepover party or just a regular sleepover, do what I did. Give it time and it will go by in a heartbeat. Trust me, that happened with this party. Amazing experience.
Hopefully Mikimayla and I meet 🙂 That would be cool 🙂
BTW – only 27 more days till I turn 12 !!
Koala Hugging – Flashback to November 2012. I hope one day we can go back to Australia. It was the best trip.